Current Hunter Douglas Promotions
Our company strives to offer you the best experience, each and every time we work with you. We believe that your satisfaction is our success. This includes our entire business, from the initial contact, throughout your projects, and for years to come. We realize you are placing this important investment for your home into our hands, and we value that. We want you to know that we work hard to offer you competitive pricing as a Hunter Douglas dealer site. Explore our Hunter Douglas promotions and browse through our shades, blinds, and shutters online.
2023 Energy Smart Style Event
We are pleased to announce the first quarter consumer rebate promotion for 2023: The Energy Smart Style Event.
The promotion, which will run from Jan. 14, 2023, to April 10, 2023, includes seasonal rebates on our most popular products.
Mail-in rebate offers are valid for qualifying consumer purchases made
from Jan. 14, 2023, to April 10, 2023:
- $150 rebate with the purchase of 4 Duette® Honeycomb Shades, must include PowerView® Automation, plus $38 rebate for each additional unit.
- $150 rebate with the purchase of 4 Vignette® Modern Roman Shades, must include PowerView® Automation, plus $38 rebate for each additional unit.
- $150 rebate with the purchase of 4 Sonnette® Cellular Roller Shades, must include PowerView® Automation, plus $38 rebate for each additional unit.
Offer Qualifications and Restrictions:
- All rebates are valid for qualifying consumer purchases made from Jan. 14, 2023, to April 10, 2023, from participating dealers only.
- Rebate eligibility, the purchase date is the date the consumer purchases the product from the dealer, not when the dealer places the order with Hunter Douglas.
- A qualifying purchase is defined as a purchase of any of the product models set forth above in the quantities shown. If a consumer purchases less than the specified quantity, they will not be entitled to a rebate.
- The Alustra® Collection products from applicable product lines are included in the rebate offers.
- For the purposes of this promotion, a two-on-one headrail configuration and center-opening option are considered one unit.
- Remakes, display products, and contract orders with commercial fabric and/or contract pricing do not qualify for rebates.
- Rebates are only available to the end users/consumers; dealers, designers, decorators, and/or any other person or entity that purchases the above product(s) for resale do not qualify for rebates.
- Rebates will be provided to consumers in the form of a virtual reward card and emailed within six weeks of rebate claim approval.
- Dealers should provide rebate forms to consumers at the time of the consumer’s purchase – not upon installation – since the installation date may be near or past the rebate submission postmark or program close date.
- Due to prior instances of late, incomplete or erroneous submissions that have resulted in rebate denials, dealers are not permitted to complete or fill in a rebate form on behalf of their customer. Furthermore, if a dealer takes responsibility for mailing the rebate form on behalf of a customer, the onus may be on the dealer to pay the customer for the rebate earned if the submission is received by Hunter Douglas after the postmark date set forth above.
- Dec. 23: Rebate forms available at thelink.hunterdouglas.com
- Dec. 29: Promotional kits start shipping to dealers
- May 10: Postmark date for rebate form submission
- May 26: Promotion officially closes
Please note: There will be no consumer-facing advertising materials (ex: banner ads, print ads, etc.) outside of the in-store POP. Consumer-facing advertising should be focused on the Federal Tax Credit while in-store promotion should promote both Energy Smart Style and the Federal Tax Credit.